Friday, March 30, 2007

Patience is a virtue!

One often hears the phrase "patience is a virtue". At some point you know its true but doesn't really apply to you right now, you are plenty content.

And then comes pregnancy! These last couple weeks are tough while you wait for your little one to join your family! HOWEVER, patience truly is a virtue!

Today my boss told me to take the day off (I have been exhausted all week) and I am spending the whole day with my wonderful husband! We've done the normal things...sleep in, eat breakfast, go to the grocery store (got in some good walking!) and are planning on going to see a movie.

As much as I want our little one to come I am going to miss these times that are "just the two of us". Without patience I would have never known what I was missing, it truly is a virture! : )

No comments: